PLAST 2018 Announcement for Exhibitors’ Promotional Possibilities
The following announcement has just been received from the MACPLAS Editorial, explaining how this media will work on behalf of the exhibitors.
As we draw near to PLAST 2018, the largest fair in Europe this year, we would like to let you know how to promote your business through MacPlas (www.macplas.it, the official magazine of PLAST 2018, published by PROMAPLAST, the fair organiser) in Italy and worldwide through our medias:
MacPlas, Italian edition, in addition to postal distribution of approximately 7,000 copies in Italy, it will be also handed over at the entrance to the PLAST 2018 fair, at the booth of AMAPLAST (Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Moulds Manufacturers’ Association), at the MacPlas stand, as well as at the technical trade press corner, together with the special issue in English language called MacPlas International at PLAST 2018 delivered through the same channels during the fair and sent out in May 2018 to approximately 7,000 European plastics and rubber processors
- MacPlas Daily News, Italian edition, a daily newspaper that will be handed over the entrance to visitors and exhibitors of PLAST 2018 (these latters will also receive a copy of the April-May issue of MacPlas and a copy of MacPlas International at Plast 2018)
- MacPlas Online (www.macplas.it, online magazine with 20,000 approx. monthly unique users, that in 2017 registered 80,000 sessions and 152,000 clicks)
- MacPlas E-News (newsletter in Italian sent to about 12,500 companies twice a week and the English newsletter that is sent once a week to about 19,000 addresses worldwide)
- E-mail blast (sending an e-mail, completely customizable, from MacPlas account, but on behalf of the customer, to the readers of MacPlas E-News)
- Virtual tour of the booth, realized by our trusted supplier MC360
Promotional services offer companies the opportunity to increase their visibility at this international trade fair in Milan, as well as to promote their business in Italy and abroad.
Obviously we hope that your company – unless it is already advertiser – will consider our publication to promote its profile before, during, and after PLAST 2018.
We take the occasion to send you here below the link to our 2018 media kit, containing all the information you need to plan your advertising campaign:
Finally, we remind that MacPlas editorial staff is available to receive and review articles about the latest innovations developed by your company, to evaluate a possible publication free of charge (on the basis of the editorial plan at page 5 of our 2018 media kit) on MacPlas (Italian edition), MacPlas Online and MacPlas E-News.
We are looking forward to receive your communications and we are at your disposal for any further information.
Segreteria di Redazione/Editorial Staff
Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Palazzo F/3
20090 ASSAGO MI, Italy
tel. +39 02 82283735