Highspeed Railway will Handle Cargo from Germany to Suzhou in China
According to the report published by the “Project Cargo Weekly” magazine “PCW’, and one of the most acceptable PIM’s Media partners in S.E.Asia, the Far East Land Bridge is beginning another new eastbound service in 2018. The first departure for the FCL speed train service from Duisburg (Germany) to Suzhou (China) will be on the second week of April. The transit time will be 16-18 days.
On the basis of this news sent to the PIMI’s newsroom, the German exports will be dispatched from the city of DUISBURG in the northwest of Germany and will arrive in one of the very far south eastern ports of China (Suzhou) for a maximum of 17 days.
This train will stop at only 5 points on its route directly to Russia, which is why it is accounted as the fastest way to send goods between Germany and China over all the similar routes in the world.
Our fundamental question of the Iranians is that, considering the intense friendship between Germany, Iran and China (special on the last year’s several trips of the NPC delegates to different point of the German soil), was it not possible, based on the friendship between Iran and China, this line could be part of the Silk Road and cross parts of the north of Iran?
According to the “PCW”‘s report; Far East Land Bridge is beginning another new eastbound service in 2018. The first departure for the FCL speed train service from Duisburg to Suzhou will be on the second week of April. The transit time will be 16-18 days.
SPEED TRAIN SERVICE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Our offer is based on current tariffs, exchange rates, payment and transport conditions and without obligation until contracted
• Subject to accessible and calculated transport routes
• Transport restrictions in involved countries, especially those which occur after the departure of the shipment can cause extra costs (i.e. demurrage costs, redirection costs) and will be
invoiced as per outlay
• Subject to container availability at the time of booking/transport
• For non-hazardous harmless commercial goods according to ADR/RID
• For goods packed in safe, standard size and weight packages designed for railway transport
• Our offer can be terminated at any time and also before the stated validity period expires, if any significant changes to the competitive, operating, collective or monetary environment occur
• Any transit time in the offer is an estimation based on experience bearing no legal or contractual obligation, and furthermore, it is an indication generated by taking into account block-train
• Delivery dates are subject to the relative freight law (i.e. SMGS article 14; §1).
• 14 days after dispatch (except Russia relations)
• Possible demurrage costs
• Possible costs for export/import customs
• Possible costs for public fees and charges according the outlay
• Possible extra costs incurred through default of or own
• Possible extra costs for special performances requested by the client
• Special services according the outlay not incurred through our fault
• Surcharges for non-ferrous metals which are applicable also for small quantities
• Transport insurance
• Costs for additional services such as customs stop, multi-stops, separate positioning, pick-up, chassis rental