Madrid Hosts 4th Future of Surfactants Summit in February
For its 4th edition, the Future of Surfactants Summit is setting off in Madrid, Spain, on the 6th & 7th February 2019.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the industry’s most pressing matters, such as: regulation updates, moving towards circular economy & achieving sustainability targets, matching consumers’ expectations and how to keep innovating in a mature industry. These topics, amongst others, will be covered through interactive sessions, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions.
This new edition will bring together senior executives from the entire value chain: feedstocks suppliers, surfactants producers, end-product manufacturers, along with technology providers and industry associations.
- Availability & Capacity of Feedstocks & Surfactants: Current & Mid to Long Term Outlook
- Gaining Insights on regulation framing the Industry & its Potential Consequences
- How the Industry is Becoming More Sustainable: Best Practices & Future Action Plan
- Surfactants New Developments: What Innovations to Expect?
- Bio-Based Surfactants vs. Fossil Fuel Derived: Assessing Alternative Feedstocks to Petrochemicals
- The Role of Enzymes in the Surfactants Industry
- Enhancing Biodegradability across all Surfactants
- Downgrading: Challenges & Opportunities
- Surfactants Applications: Focus on End-Markets & Products
- Meeting Consumers’ Expectations by Integrating them into the Development Process
- Bridging the Gap between Surfactants Producers & End-Products Manufacturers to Enhance Innovations.
- Ulf Shröder, R&D Manager, Global R&D, EMEIA, AkzoNobel
- Jef Wittouck, Managing Director, Christeyns
- Dirk Leinweber, Director of Competence Center Surfactants & Functional Chemicals, Clariant
- Chris Sayner, BP Customer Alliances Corporate Sustainability, Croda
- Helen Herd, Head of R&D Formulations, McBride.
Who may attend:
Senior executives from: consumer product manufacturers, surfactants manufacturers, cosmetics product / ingredient formulators, raw material producers & suppliers, product developers, regulatory affairs specialists, personal care brand owners, natural cosmetic /ingredient producers, consultants, cosmetic associations, equity firms and individuals interested in growing in the cosmetic business.
The 3rd Future of Surfactants Summit will be held in Chicago/USA on Sept. 19 and 20. (Click Here)