The Netherlands Will Host Digital Utilities 2018 in Amsterdam
The Jeroen Scheer’s focus would be on:
- Analysing the consequences of a smart city in the grid: necessities, coverage and results
- Advantages of building a smart business model
- Enhancing the value of renewable heat and power generated in the city
- The Grid Landscape in the Swift Digital Transformation
- The Implementation of the IT Solutions and their Result in the Sector
- An Updated EU Regulation View
- Case Studies: Driving the Future of the European Utilities Industry through Digital Business Models
- Cyber Security: Safety and Stability of the Grids
- The Significant Changes Blockchain Have in the Energy Business Model
- E-mobility & Energy Efficiency in Smart Homes
- The Value of Brands for Utilities
- Data to Support Energy Services in Residential & Commercial Applications
Based on the designed agenda for the conference, the event is designed in a way that many responsible managers and executive should attend the event including: CIO’s, CTO’s, CDO’s and Heads of Digital Innovation, IT, solutions and new technologies of: Power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, utilities, electricity retailers TNOs/TSOs & DNOs/DSOs, Water & gas utilities companies, Communications providers, data processing, analytics, services providers & consultants.
Those who are interested to present a paper and would like to be considered as a speaker at this event, should submit the abstract of their presentation for 30-45 minute to Miriam Roda on +44 (0)203 141 0641.
Furthermore the event could have several commercial opportunities for attendees and those who wish to
gain direct access to the senior level audience through enhanced visibility and exposure to attract new business can call Sam Cormack on +44 (0)203 141 0626.