Terms and conditions for usage of “pimi.ir”: Part 1
Part I: General Terms
Part II: Terms and rules for “Job Centre”
Part III: Terms and rules for “Advertisements”
Part 1: General Terms
A) General Terms
The term “PIMI” or “PIM” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Apt#12, No.3, Mashayekhi Alley, Javaheri Bldg., Dr. Shariatee Ave., Tehran, 16118, Iran. Our company registration number is: 21/22286, Tehran. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Even “PIMI” and “PIM” staffs and teams try to publicize most reliable and truthful contents, however, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose which you may have in mind. If you are going to use the contents of “pimi.ir” for your financial credible documents, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any news, analysis, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website, only if either it has been clearly mentioned at the owners’ published materials, and/or we have been aware of it by written notices.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of I. R. Iran..
“pimi.ir” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that these information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“pimi.ir” and “PIM” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Oct. 1st. 2015.
C) What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
D) What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
G) Links to other websites
“pimi.ir” website may contain links to other websites of interest, or the websites that the users/owners have reported to “pimi.ir” for inclusion of it to “pimi.ir”. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
H) Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. Due to diversity of the forms published at “pimi.ir” if you don’t see such a denial box, please inform us by writing a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- I) Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of “Plastics Industry Magazine” © since Nov. 1985. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your company’s promotional, educational, decision analysis, and any inside your company’s activities, only by receiving a written permission from “PIMI” publisher. All your company’s branches and agents which their residences’ registered offices is other than yours, should apply for such a permission individually.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content to any other third parties which don’t have direct structurally established links with your company. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form(s) of electronic retrieval system(s).
Part II: Terms and rules for “Job Centre”
1- Terms used in this text:
The terms used in this content have the following interpretations and nothing else:
1a) “website”; Is only referring to www.pimi.ir , except otherwise stated clearly.
1b) “pimi”; Stands for “Polymer Industry Media International”. Domain www.pimi.ir and all related domains, hereinafter introduced in attachments, are registered in I.R. Iran and are valid till 2020.
1c) “pim”; Stands for “Plastics Industry Magazine”. The publication has registered by “Islamic Guidance and Cultural Ministry” under reg. no. 21/22286 on 07.01. 1986, here in Tehran, Iran.
1d) Employer; Anybody or any company, other than job seeking agencies, which can directly a job to anybody in the world, irrespective of sex, religion, race, and place of birth and residence. This “Employer” as our interpretation just offers a job and has no responsibility to accept, revise, answer or employ any applicants who may contact with him directly or via this website;
1e) System; Refers to www.pimi.ir, except otherwise stated clearly.
1f) “Job Centre”; Is a sectoral name given to this service at this website. Any likeness in any other cyber area doesn’t mean any relation or cooperation with the same.
7g) Job Seeker; Refers to anybody who files a post at this website by filling in the relevant “form” at this website.
8h) National Number; Refers to any unique and personal code which in different counties is referred to by an identified word, like Social Security Number in USA.
- Validation: All employers who offer any job position at this “website” must create a validated ”login” to use the system before any personal contact information contained on a “Job Offer” is available to them. In addition, job seekers cannot view any of your job orders until your ”login” is validated and approved.
- Login: An employer establishes a unique Username and Password at this website when creating a Login account. This Login is required for all future access to the system.
- Access: Employers control how job seekers contact them from the job posting. The employer’s Login Profile provided for validation will not be released. No Login Profile will be sold for any purpose.
- Employers must agree to follow the established criteria for use of the system with their Login. Violations of these policies will result in the loss of access privileges!
- Fees: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may charge a fee to provide a job seeker with access to a job referral or as a condition of accepting a job. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Labor Disputes: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may use this service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute, either through job postings or “Job Centre” searches. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to email@example.com.
- “Job Centre” Use: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may use “Job Centre” of this website (whether received by searching or from the job seeker responding to job posting) for any purpose other than to fill an immediate job opening. You may not resell or repost “Job Centre” posts found on this website, whether in whole or in part. The Job Match Posts is the property of the job seeker and such resale or reposting violates their privacy rights. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jobs Posted: Jobs posted on the website could be for an immediate opening or offers for near, medium and long terms, however those offers stated under “Immediate Vacancy” sector, must be for an immediate opening.
- Monetary Investments: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may require a significant monetary investment by the job seeker in order to obtain employment. Usual and customary licensing fees or certifications are acceptable. Application fees, purchasing kits, and work-from-home plans are not acceptable.
- Removal: We reserve the right to remove any job posting from the file if it contains inaccurate or inappropriate information.
- Posting of Material: Employers are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that is obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Please Note: “PIMI” does run scans and screens to detect viruses and inappropriate content in “Job Centre” posts, but we cannot guarantee that we will detect everything. Therefore, please exercise caution when downloading or viewing uploaded or linked résumés. “PIM” and “PIMI” are not responsible for content provided by other parties.
- PIMI cannot guarantee that material posted by others will be free of viruses or other harmful software – you should have a good current anti-virus program on your computer.
- If you open a Word document attachment and have the option to Disable Macros, you should choose this option.
- If you have a question or concern about any posted material, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Personal Contact Information: Job seekers control the amount of personal contact information they want made available to employers who offer jobs of any kind by access to this website.
- Login: A job seeker establishes a Username and Password when creating a “login” account at this website. This Username and Password is required for all future access to their Job Profile or saved job searches.
- Privacy: A job seeker’s personal data (National Number or the same in, date of birth, gender) is never transmitted to employers if he asks by a written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data may be used/shared with OTHERS under “secondary purposes” as long as:
- There is adequate written assurance by the data recipient on how the data will be used.
- The data is used solely for statistical research.
Data may be used/shared by STAFF under “secondary purposes” for the provision of program support, determination of program eligibility, referral for services, or reporting.
- Fees: Employers may not charge a fee to provide a job seeker with access to a job referral or as a condition of accepting a job.
- Labor Dispute: Employers may not use the service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute, either through job postings or candidate searches.
- Candidate Search Use: Employers may not use Job Centre posts from this website (whether received by searching or from the job seeker responding to a job posting) for any purpose other than to fill an immediate job opening. Employers may not resell or repost Job Centre posts found on this website, whether in whole or in part.
- Jobs Posted: Jobs posted must be considered as selection based on qualification process and not a mandatory duty for this website for finding or promising to find a job for any job seekers.
- Monetary Investment: Employers may not require a significant monetary investment by a job seeker to obtain employment. Usual and customary licensing fees or certifications are acceptable. Application fees, purchasing kits, and work-from-home plans are not acceptable
- Posting of Material: Job seekers are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that is obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate language. pimi.ir will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Reporting: Job seekers are asked to assist us in maintaining the proper use of the system by reporting employers who do not follow the rules they have agreed to as stated above.
- Personal information that you share:”Job Centre” of “pimi.ir” enables you to upload a CV or résumé to your job post and share it with other users or employers. The content that you upload, including translations, may be accessible to other users on Job Centre of pimi.ir, if you choose to classify that content as ‘shared’. You must exercise caution and common sense when uploading your content, especially any personally identifiable information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing your content by any means other than the Internet.At any time, you will be able to edit your job requesting post information and erase any content you uploaded to Job Centre of pimi.ir. However, you will not be able to erase content that has already been copied or downloaded by someone else.
- Please Note:
- It is not common or normal practice for an employer to ask for bank account numbers (or similar personal financial information) on an initial application.
- Be wary and use good judgment if unusual information is requested.
- Do not provide credit card or bank account numbers or engage in any monetary transactions.
- Do not provide non-work related personal information (eye color, marital status, etc.) over the telephone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with any contacts outside of your country. It is difficult to pursue any enforcement action against a person located outside of your country.
- Be cautious when downloading or viewing posted content. Pimi.ir is not responsible for the content provided by others and cannot guarantee that material posted by others will be free of viruses or other harmful software – you should have a good current anti-virus program on your computer.
- Please note that, although results cannot be guaranteed, pimi.ir will scan uploaded and linked CV’s and résumés for viruses and bad website addresses.
If you have a question or concern about any posted material, please send an email to: email@example.com
This is a property of PIM- Law Office