Terms and conditions for usage of “pimi.ir”
Part II: Terms and rules for “Job Centre”
Terms and Policies for “pimi.ir: JOB CENTRE”
1- Terms used in this text:
The terms used in this content have the following interpretations and nothing else:
1a) “website”; Is only referring to www.pimi.ir , except otherwise stated clearly.
1b) “pimi”; Stands for “Polymer Industry Media International”. Domain www.pimi.ir and all related domains, hereinafter introduced in attachments, are registered in I.R. Iran and are valid till 2020.
1c) “pim”; Stands for “Plastics Industry Magazine”. The publication has registered by “Islamic Guidance and Cultural Ministry” under reg. no. 21/22286 on 07.01. 1986, here in Tehran, Iran.
1d) Employer; Anybody or any company, other than job seeking agencies, which can directly a job to anybody in the world, irrespective of sex, religion, race, and place of birth and residence. This “Employer” as our interpretation just offers a job and has no responsibility to accept, revise, answer or employ any applicants who may contact with him directly or via this website;
1e) System; Refers to www.pimi.ir, except otherwise stated clearly.
1f) “Job Centre”; Is a sectoral name given to this service at this website. Any likeness in any other cyber area doesn’t mean any relation or cooperation with the same.
7g) Job Seeker; Refers to anybody who files a post at this website by filling in the relevant “form” at this website.
8h) National Number; Refers to any unique and personal code which in different counties is referred to by an identified word, like Social Security Number in USA.
- Validation: All employers who offer any job position at this “website” must create a validated ”login” to use the system before any personal contact information contained on a “Job Offer” is available to them. In addition, job seekers cannot view any of your job orders until your ”login” is validated and approved.
- Login: An employer establishes a unique Username and Password at this website when creating a Login account. This Login is required for all future access to the system.
- Access: Employers control how job seekers contact them from the job posting. The employer’s Login Profile provided for validation will not be released. No Login Profile will be sold for any purpose.
- Employers must agree to follow the established criteria for use of the system with their Login. Violations of these policies will result in the loss of access privileges!
- Fees: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may charge a fee to provide a job seeker with access to a job referral or as a condition of accepting a job. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to [email protected].
- Labor Disputes: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may use this service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute, either through job postings or “Job Centre” searches. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to [email protected].
- “Job Centre” Use: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may use “Job Centre” of this website (whether received by searching or from the job seeker responding to job posting) for any purpose other than to fill an immediate job opening. You may not resell or repost “Job Centre” posts found on this website, whether in whole or in part. The Job Match Posts is the property of the job seeker and such resale or reposting violates their privacy rights. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy to [email protected].
- Jobs Posted: Jobs posted on the website could be for an immediate opening or offers for near, medium and long terms, however those offers stated under “Immediate Vacancy” sector, must be for an immediate opening.
- Monetary Investments: Neither “employer” nor “employer’s” agents may require a significant monetary investment by the job seeker in order to obtain employment. Usual and customary licensing fees or certifications are acceptable. Application fees, purchasing kits, and work-from-home plans are not acceptable.
- Removal: We reserve the right to remove any job posting from the file if it contains inaccurate or inappropriate information.
- Posting of Material: Employers are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that is obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Please Note: “PIMI” does run scans and screens to detect viruses and inappropriate content in “Job Centre” posts, but we cannot guarantee that we will detect everything. Therefore, please exercise caution when downloading or viewing uploaded or linked résumés. “PIM” and “PIMI” are not responsible for content provided by other parties.
- PIMI cannot guarantee that material posted by others will be free of viruses or other harmful software – you should have a good current anti-virus program on your computer.
- If you open a Word document attachment and have the option to Disable Macros, you should choose this option.
- If you have a question or concern about any posted material, please send an email to: [email protected]
- Personal Contact Information: Job seekers control the amount of personal contact information they want made available to employers who offer jobs of any kind by access to this website.
- Login: A job seeker establishes a Username and Password when creating a “login” account at this website. This Username and Password is required for all future access to their Job Profile or saved job searches.
- Privacy: A job seeker’s personal data (National Number or the same in, date of birth, gender) is never transmitted to employers if he asks by a written statement to [email protected]
Data may be used/shared with OTHERS under “secondary purposes” as long as:
- There is adequate written assurance by the data recipient on how the data will be used.
- The data is used solely for statistical research.
Data may be used/shared by STAFF under “secondary purposes” for the provision of program support, determination of program eligibility, referral for services, or reporting.
- Fees: Employers may not charge a fee to provide a job seeker with access to a job referral or as a condition of accepting a job.
- Labor Dispute: Employers may not use the service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute, either through job postings or candidate searches.
- Candidate Search Use: Employers may not use Job Centre posts from this website (whether received by searching or from the job seeker responding to a job posting) for any purpose other than to fill an immediate job opening. Employers may not resell or repost Job Centre posts found on this website, whether in whole or in part.
- Jobs Posted: Jobs posted must be considered as selection based on qualification process and not a mandatory duty for this website for finding or promising to find a job for any job seekers.
- Monetary Investment: Employers may not require a significant monetary investment by a job seeker to obtain employment. Usual and customary licensing fees or certifications are acceptable. Application fees, purchasing kits, and work-from-home plans are not acceptable
- Posting of Material: Job seekers are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that is obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate language. pimi.ir will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Reporting: Job seekers are asked to assist us in maintaining the proper use of the system by reporting employers who do not follow the rules they have agreed to as stated above.
- Personal information that you share:”Job Centre” of “pimi.ir” enables you to upload a CV or résumé to your job post and share it with other users or employers. The content that you upload, including translations, may be accessible to other users on Job Centre of pimi.ir, if you choose to classify that content as ‘shared’. You must exercise caution and common sense when uploading your content, especially any personally identifiable information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing your content by any means other than the Internet.At any time, you will be able to edit your job requesting post information and erase any content you uploaded to Job Centre of pimi.ir. However, you will not be able to erase content that has already been copied or downloaded by someone else.
- Please Note:
- It is not common or normal practice for an employer to ask for bank account numbers (or similar personal financial information) on an initial application.
- Be wary and use good judgment if unusual information is requested.
- Do not provide credit card or bank account numbers or engage in any monetary transactions.
- Do not provide non-work related personal information (eye color, marital status, etc.) over the telephone or online.
- Be cautious when dealing with any contacts outside of your country. It is difficult to pursue any enforcement action against a person located outside of your country.
- Be cautious when downloading or viewing posted content. Pimi.ir is not responsible for the content provided by others and cannot guarantee that material posted by others will be free of viruses or other harmful software – you should have a good current anti-virus program on your computer.
- Please note that, although results cannot be guaranteed, pimi.ir will scan uploaded and linked CV’s and résumés for viruses and bad website addresses.
If you have a question or concern about any posted material, please send an email to: [email protected]