Following Last Achievements the 2nd Tehranplast will Kick-off in January
Tehranplast is the creature of the victimizing the benefits of many Iranplast exhibitors in 2015 just because of the NPC agreement with “Messe Dusseldorf”. This made many of industrialists in the sector (specially machine manufacturers) to decide about creation of their own private exhibition, and Tehranplast created at the new location of Tehran’s huge fairground.
The exhibition is planned to be orgaized at the “Shahr-e-Aftab” fairgrounds just few kilometers away from Tehran’s “Imam Khomeini International Airport” and the same distance from one of the most moderns hotels made in Iran (NOVOTEL) in the other side of the airport building,
The head of the Aresa International company (Mr. Ali Khaksar) has dispatched an invitation letter to all foreign exhibitors and visitors that may be interested to participate at this event. The letter syas:
Dear TehranPlast Attendees
As the Chair of The Second International Exhibition of Rubber & Plastic (Raw Materials, Machinery and Equipment, Products and Services, Paint & Resin) (Tehran Plast2018), I am pleased to invite you to attend our Exhibition to be held in January 23rd to 26th 2018 in Tehran. Iran. It offers a forum for scientific and professional exchange of knowledge and skills related to the broad field of Plastic, Rubber, Polymers, Materials, Machinery and Equipment, Product and Services, Paint and Resin.
Over 150 exhibitors are submitted, globally. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from extraordinary nationally and internationally acknowledged exhibitors via presentations, including B2B connections, workshops and conferences.
The contributions of international visitors enrich the program through enhancing the diversity of perspectives and content represented. All attendants value the opportunity to learn from and with their international colleagues.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if we may be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the project experts at [email protected]
EXHIBIRAN INTERNATIONAL is the brand name for Shahr-e Aftab Complex, the greatest exhibition project in Iran, which seeks the establishment of the Iranian World Trade Center and is operationalized in different phases. Because of the heavy traffic disruption created on the roads around the urban exhibition centers and in order to collect all the services in a modern professional environment, The Islamic City Council of Tehran missioned the municipality, through a ratified law in 2005, to prepare the construction plan of Shahr-e-Aftab complex. After the primary studies, the project area, a highly accessible ( taxi, bus, van, subway) 138-hectare piece of land next to Khalij-e-Fars Highway, was selected and the design of the exhibition structures was produced from 2006 until 2008. After the plan approval and providing the financial resource, the building contractor started the construction in 2011 and the initial phase will be launched along with The 29th Tehran International Book Fair. In the initial phase, these areas have been launched and they will be developed in the next phases.
1. The permanent roofed exhibition constructions including 3 halls with a total area of 25, 000 square meters.
2. The temporary exhibition places (frame-tents) with a total area of approximate 28,000 square meters which will be replaced by permanent constructions in the next phases.
3. The Nations hall for the entrance, the exhibition management and commercial offices with a total area of approximate 7500 square meters.
4. The administrative space with a total area of 34,000 square meters on the second floor.
5. The subsidiary service places ( restaurant, coffee shop, stores) each with a total area of 2,000 square meters.
In the next phases of the project, the further constructions have been planned:
1. An area of 34,000 square meters for offices.
2. An area of 32,000 square meters for auditoriums.
3. Two international trade centers with company offices, stores, and their parking lots each with an area of 75,000 square meters.
4. Two 5-star hotels and an apartment hotel with a total area of 160,000 square meters.
5. Service and welfare areas consisting of 8 subsidiary buildings each with an area of 2,000 square meters.
6. The great mosque of the area.
7. Multilevel car parking with the capacity of 7500 cars.
The presently available services in the area:
1. Finantial Services: Bank Shahr functional branch – 8 automatic city bank service offices – 40 ATMs and a number of cashless service machines.
2. Parking Lots. Several parking lots of the exhibition area along with the extra parking lots in Imam Khomeini Holy shrine with the total capacity of 11,000 cars, 300 vans and taxis, and 150 buses at the same time.
3. Grounds: At present, Shahr-e-Aftab Complex has provided 40 hectares of grounds which is a pleasant and peaceful environment for families. They can enjoy the parks and children can play in the playgrounds and have perfect moments while they visit the comlex. At the moment, the complex has the capacity for 400 vositors.
4. Access roads: Access roads to the complex are: Khalij-e-Fars, Shahid Tondgooyan and Shahid Mahallaty Highways and also subway lines 1 and 3. Taxis and buses in different lines take visitors to the complex from various Squares in the city.