According to the newest press release from AMAPLAST of Italy, the members of this association will attend the K 2022 show in a Green Space predicted for part of the Italian exhibitors at Hall 16, and some of it will show up at the Orange Zone. The following interested PR may be also be enjoying for our readers.
ICMA will attend the show with the GREEN space for Advanced Mechanical Recycling and the ORANGE space for its Compounding plants and Extruders.
In the GREEN space ICMA will present:
· The innovative “ONE-STEP” UP-CYCLING line for flexible packaging in its latest patented version where one co-rotating extruder can produce, at the highest productivity level, top quality recycled compounds with the best energy saving performances and with a minimal and easy-to-manage lay-out.
· New technics and solutions applied to ICMA’s established compounding/upcycling systems, like stripping, optimal design simulation and integration of devices, to maximize quality outcome even from the most challenging waste.
Advanced Recycling / Compounding line
· The latest track record of turnkey lines, also for direct extrusion/recycling (e.g., Ecosheet technology), where ICMA’s technology and execution expertise is well proven by facts.
In the ORANGE space focus we will be on:
· Advanced compounding & direct extrusion in dynamic areas like engineering compound, TPE, HFFR, Green Polymer and other materials tied to MEGATRENDS .
· Latest lines installed, with embedded innovations, for BIOPOLYMER, WATERSOLUBLE and NATURAL FIBRE compounds.
Finally, we are excited to invite and welcome in our INNOVATION CENTER, the many European START-UPS and EARLY-STAGE ventures that need industrial compounding or extrusion lines to develop new products and formulation and achieve the deserved success.
For more information write at email@example.com
Final editinng and remarks by PIMI