From the 3rd to the 6th of May 2022, Fiera Milano will host the entire plastics and rubber industry in Rho-Pero in an event dedicated to innovative solutions to boost environmental sustainability, energy efficiency, options for Reducing-Reusing-Recycling, and progress towards a circular economy. Companies in the industry have been investing in these areas for years, leading the way as dynamic market players.
GREENPLAST, organized by Promaplast srl, will allow all interested operators – Italian and non-Italian – to evaluate plastics and rubber processing technologies and the new Industry 4.0 paradigm with an emphasis on the Made-in-Italy, which has stood out all over the world for its hi-tech solutions ever since the awakening of an environmental awareness (many years ago and especially in the more developed countries).
The leading Italian and international companies will have the chance to show their innovative solutions for environmental sustainability in the halls of the fairgrounds:
- · virgin, low-impact, low-carbon-footprint raw materials, secondary raw materials, biopolymers, additives
- semi-finished and finished products made from innovative, recycled, or biologically sourced materials
- machinery, equipment, and systems that combine low energy consumption with high performance, high-efficiency processing and are able to use innovative, recycled and/or biologically sourced materials
- systems and machinery for the selection, processing, and recycling of plastics and rubber, both in-line and post-consumption
- support and consulting services for plastics and rubber production generally (from injection moulding to extrusion, from blow moulding to thermoforming, etc.) and recovery and recycling
- public corporations, consortia, and organizations active in plastics and rubber recycling.
GREENPLAST will feature an international conference, hosting world renowned speakers who will discuss key issues relating to the trade fair: environmental sustainability and the circular economy, especially as they relate to packaging and plastic products.