CV’s are not published in a standard format. They will be appeared based on what the colleagues have sent us.
Claudio Celata was born in Finale Ligure (Savona, Italy) in 1942 and holds a technical diploma.
For six years (1961-1967) he was the marketing manager in a plastics and rubber machinery manufacturing private company.
For five years (1968-1973) he worked in advertising and public relation agencies and as consultant in economics for small and medium sized companies.
Since 1974 up to June 2010: managing director of the Italian plastics and rubber processing machinery and moulds manufacturers’ Association (ASSOCOMAPLAST) and since June 9, 2010 up to July 25, 2012, he was chairman office coordinator of the Association.
Since 1974 up to July 25, 2012: managing director of PROMAPLAST srl, commercial company of ASSOCOMAPLAST.
Since July 26, 2012, he has been appointed ASSOCOMAPLAST and PROMAPLAST srl consultant.
Since 1976 up to 2012: publisher of the technical magazines MACPLAS and MACPLAS INTERNATIONAL.
Since 1984: managing director of SEINT (International exhibition services).
Since 1985 he is member of the board of directors of the Italian plastics certification institute (IIP).
Since 1985 up to 2012: EUROMAP (Europe’s Association for Plastics and Rubber Machinery Manufacturers) Executive Committee member.
Since 1993 he is managing director and chairman of CESAP srl (training and technical centre for plastics processing industries).
Since 1995 he is chairman of the CEN technical committee TC 145 for safety standard related to plastics and rubber machinery.
Since 1996 up to 2008: vice-president of the Italian national body for plastics material and products standardisation (UNIPLAST); since June 11, 2008 to February, 2013 he was the president; since March, 2013 he is a board of director member.
From 1997 to 2002 he was secretary general of the Federation of Italian Associations of producers of industrial machinery (INTERMECCANICA).
From 2001 to 2004: secretary general of the Council of international plastics associations directors (CIPAD).
Since 2012: chairman of ISO technical committee TC 270 for safety standard related to plastics and rubber machinery.
From 2004 to 2010 he was vice-president of CFI (Committee for Italian Trade Exhibitions Organizers).
From 2005 to 2009: managing director of the Italian plastics recyclers’ Association (ASSORIMAP) and board of director member of EuPR (European Plastics Recyclers).
From 2007 to 2012 he was board of director member of Laboratory for Plastics Materials testing of Milan Polytechni.
Date of birth: Feb. 16, 1984
Email: [email protected]
- Master’s degree in English from Kharazmi University with an A+ GPD, 2012
- Graduate degree in English from Lorestan University with an A+ GPD, 2009
- Scored 111/120 on the TOEFL iBT, 2012
- Diploma in Mathematics from Exceptional Talents (SAMPAD) high school, 2001
- Accredited in general computer operation (including Office) as well as programming in BASIC, PASCAL, etc.
- Completed courses on radio program production, presentation, etc. from national and private institutes
- Journalist with The Tehran Times, 2014 to date
- Tehran-based journalist with the English version of Trend News Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, 2014 to date
- Journalist, interpreter, and translator at Young Journalists’ Club’s English Service, 2012-2014
- Host at international events
- Interpreter for international guests
- Private tutor and instructor of English (including IELTS courses) at language institutes, 2006-2014
- Translator of ISI papers and theses for doctoral candidates in various fields of study from Persian to English
- Finished military service in 2005
- High proficiency in four skills of EL, reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Computer operation, including Office, and operation of graphics and multimedia programs such as Photoshop, Corel Video Studio, Adobe Audition, Steinberg Nuendo, Multimedia Builder, etc.
- Ten-finger typing in English and Persian at circa 80 WPM on QWERTY keyboard layout
More about me at: www.linkedin.com/in/mehdi-sepahvand-1818a097
Name: Soheil Samie
Date of birth: 29.07.1970
Place of birth: Tehran – Iran
Languages: Persian, English, Germany
Date: 2002 – 2008
University: Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria.
Faculty: Chemical Technologies and analytics
Field: Polymer and Powder Injection Moulding
Thesis title: Modification of catalytically-debinded feedstock for powder injection moulding
Date: 1993 – 1995
University: University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
Faculty: Faculty of Engineering
Field: Polymer Sciences
Thesis title: Synthesis of super plasticizer based on Lignosulfonate for cement and concrete
Date: 1988 – 1993
University: Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran.
Faculty: Faculty of chemistry
Thesis title: Blend of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) and poly vinyl chloride (PVC)
Date: 1985 – 1988
High School: Daneshmand, Tehran, Iran.
Field: Mathematics and Physics
1- S. Samie, H. Abdolahi far, N. Goodarzian, Preparation and characterization of biodegradation polystyrene nanocomposites, B82B; B01D 65/06; B82Y. (University owner), Patented in Iran, 2015.
- Samie, Sh. Akbarpoor, E. Zeinali, Preparation of LLDPE based biodegradable plastic material and films activated by Oxo-proxidant, (National IranianPetrochemical Company owner), Patented in Iran 2014.
Published and conference Papers:
- Samie*, Preparation and characterization of the modified PEEK/CNTs- nanocomposites, Journal of AIP conf. proc. 1779,040009 (2016).
* Samie Soheil*, Abdolahifar Helen , Goudarzian Nooredin, Preparation and Modification of Polystyrene/Clay Nanocomposite Using Ethylene Octene Copolymer and SBS Block Copolymer, Journal of AIP conf. proc. 1779, 040010 (2016).
- Samie*, Preparation and characterization of the modified PEEK/CNTs- nanocomposites, Conference of Polymer Processing Society, Austria, 2015.
* Samie Soheil*, Abdolahifar Helen , Goudarzian Nooredin, Preparation and Modification of Polystyrene/Clay Nanocomposite Using Ethylene Octene Copolymer and SBS Block Copolymer, Conference of Polymer Processing Society, Austria, 2015.
- Fatemeh S. Hosseini, Soheil Sameie, Mohammad Rahim Vaseghi Jahromi, Ebrahim Ahmadloo, “ Study of surface morphology, thermal and mechanical properties of composite polyamide 6- gamma alumina modified with ethylene octin copolymer graft maleic anhydride” Journal of Metallurgical And Materials Engineering, 2015 (Issue 2), Pages 63-74.
- Goodarzian, S. Sameie, P. Ghahramani, M. Goodarzian, Quinaldinium and poly (2-vinyl quinolinium) silver dichromate’s as new oxidizing agents,, XXIVth European colloquium on heterocyclic chemistry, August 23-27, 2011, Vienna, Austria.
- Samie, H. Danninger, C. Gierl, Modification of catalytically debinded feedstock for metal injection moulding, Internationalconference PM Auto2008, (Isfahan– Iran).
* Samie, H. Danninger, C. Gierl, Preparation of polymeric binder for powder injection moulding, 8th International Seminar on Polymer Science and technology, September, 2005, Tehran-Iran.
- Samie, H. Danninger, C. Gierl, Study of feedstock for Powder injection moulding, 4th international metallurgical conference of powder metallurgy, March 2004, Isfahan, Tehran.
- Goodarzian, Z. Niknam, A. Mohebbi, S. Sameie, P. Ghahramani, Reductive Amination of Aldehydes and Ketones with Polyethyleneimine Supported ZirconiomBorohydride az a New and Miled Reducing Agent, 1th national iranian new chemistry cong. 5-6 may 2011, Iran
- N .Goodarzian, M .Majzoobi, N .Navabbi, A .Mohebbi, S .Samei, Synthesis and mechanical study of novel epoxy phenol novolac nano composites, 1th national iranian new chemistry cong. 5-6 may 2011, Iran
- Goodarzian, H. Mostajabi , A. Mohebbi, S. Zamirian, S. Samie, Characterization and Comparison of Tensile and Fracture Toughness Properties of High Performance Cobalt Acrylate Epoxy nanocomposites, 1th national iranian new chemistry cong. 5-6 may 2011, Iran.
- Samie, H. Danninger, C. Gierl, N Goodarzain, A. Moosavi, Study on miscibility of the catalytic binder for metal injection moulding, 1th national iranian new chemistry cong. 5-6 may 2011, Iran.
- Samie, H. Danninger, C. Gierl, Synthesis and characterization study of novel polyoxymethylene/PE – metal composite, national cong of advance plastics, Darab, Iran, Dec, 2011.
- Samie, N. Nemati, Modification of recycled polyamide using ethylene octene copolymer grafted by maleic anhydride, national cong of advance plastics, Darab, Iran Dec, 2011.
- Samie, A. Rasekhian, To improve impact strength of recycled polyoxymethylene (POM) by ethylene octene copolymer, national cong of advance plastics, Darab fars, Iran, Dec, 2011.
- Samie, H. Abdolahi far, Study on mechanical and morphological properties of a novel biodegradable polystyrene nanocomposite, national cong of advance plastics, Darab fars, Iran, Dec, 2011.
- Samie, H. Abdolahi far, N. Goodarzian, Synthesis of a navel impact modified polymer nanocomposite using a maleated ethylene octene and styrene butadiene styrene copolymer, International Conference on Nanotechnology, Masjed-Soleyman, Iran 7-9 Feb 2012.
- Samie, F. Hosseni. Synthesis of Polyamide 6 – alumina composite modified by ethylene octene copolymer grafted by maleic anhydride and characterization in terms of Morphology, mechanical, and thermal properties, Polymer Processing. Society, Iran, Nov, 2011,
- N Goodarzain, S. Samie, Modified lignosulafonate as a concrete superplisticizer. Iranian journal of polymer science and technology, October, Issue 8, Nr, 2, 1995.
Thesis Adviser (Supervisor of the degree of Master of Science)
1 – Preparation and characterization of Modified PE with ethylene octene copolymer and nanoclay, by M. Chehreh Negar, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, spring 2015.
2 — Synthesis of the PEEK/COC/CNT nanocomposites and study on the properties and permeability, by A. Kavoosi, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, spring 2015.
3 – Preparation of the PEI/CNT nanocomposites and irradiation of the nanocomposites and characterization, by M. Ghatar band, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2015.
4 – Preparation of biocompatible Polyether sulfone/CNT nanocomposite toughened by TPV, by H. Sedaghat, I.A.U. Darab branch, winter 2014.
5 – Preparation of irradiated Polyimide/CNT nanocomposites modified by TPV, by E. Zarghami, I.A.U Darab branch, winter 2014.
6 – Modification of Polysufone/Thermoplastic vulcanaized blends and investigation of the properties, by N. Nazari, I.A.U. Darab branch, summer 2014.
7 – Synthesis of biocompatible Polyetherimide/ CNT nanocomposites modified by TPE, by B. Taslimi, I.A.U. Darab branch, summer 2014.
8 – Irradiation of the nanocomposites based on PEEK and carbon nanotube, by A. Nejati, I.A.U Shiraz branch, summer 2014.
9 – To prepare natural polymer Arboform/ CNT nanocomposites and characterizations, by E. Edalati Manesh, I.A.U Darab branch, 2014 summer.
10 – Synthesis of the irradiated PEI/CNT nanocomposites modified by TPV, by Z. Monfared, I.A.U Darab branch, summer 2014.
11 – To prepare PES/CNT based nanocomposites and study on the irradiated nanocomposites, by I. Noruzi, I.A.U darab branch, summer 2014.
12 – Study on properties of the PMMA/cyclo olefin copolymer blend under electron beam, by M. Gholami, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
13 – Preparation of the Cyclo olefin copolymer/ ethylene octene copolymer blends and investigation of the electron beam irradiated blends, by S. Karimi, I.A.U. Yazd branch, 2013.
14 – Synthesis of the biodegradable Polypropylene/starch and study on the mechanical properties and biodegradability, by M. Mauchi, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
15 – Study on the viscoelastic properties of the Polycarbonate/cyclo olefin copolymer blends under electron beam, by F. Kasrai, I.A.U. Yazd branch, 2013
16 – Preparation of th blends PMMA/cyclo olefin copolymer/ ethylene octene copolymer and comparison with irradiated blends, M. Avazfard, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
17 – To prepare the irradiated blends based on PC/COC/Polyolefin elastomer and characterizations, E. Dabiri, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
18 – Preparation of biodegradable ABS via SAN/ butadiene rubber, by M. Eskandar Nejad, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
19 – Characterization of the SAN/EOC and SAN/SBS and SAN/TPE, by M. Banakar, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, 2013.
20 — Toughening of Polystyrene nanocomposite with ethylene octene copolymer and study on the biodegradability, by H. Abdolahi far, I.A.U. Shiraz branch, spring 2012.
Thesis Adviser (Supervisor of the degree of Bachelor of Science)
1– To prepare ABS/POE blends, by N. Afif, I.A.U Darab branch, 2013.
2- Synthesis of the thermoplastic vulcanized via melt blending, M. Ghatar band, I.A.U Darab branch, 2013.
3 – Prepatration of the maleated Polyamide 6/alpha olefin copolymer blends, N. Nemati, I.A.U Darab branch, 2013.
4 – Synthesis of the POM/Polyolefin elastomer modified by peroxide, by A. Rasekhian, I.A.U Darab branch, 2013.
1 – Physical chemistry for Master and bachelor of sciences
2 – Material Sciences for Master of Science
3 – Material Properties for Master and bachelor of sciences
4 – Material Processing for Master and bachelor of sciences
5 – Biopolymers and biodegradations for Master of science
6 – Plastic and rubber technology for Master and bachelor of sciences
1989-1992 Working at Shenap Co. (Tehran, Iran) Designing plastic processing and formulations for injection moulding, Typing documents, supervising of the work of office, also faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning.
1991 work at Kangan Gas refinery as internship work. Monitoring of the process.
1992-1996 Producing Director of Andisheh Baspar Co. (Tehran, Iran). Supervising the producing lines, Manufacturing some plastic and rubber parts. Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office.
1996-2002 Director of Mehr Ava Co. (Tehran, Iran) Director of manufacturing the plastic alloys (PC/ABS, PA/ABS, PP/EPDM, PA/EPDM, etc.) for automotive parts.
2002- 2008 Studying PhD in Vienna University of Technology (Vienna, Austria). Project based working in Vienna University of technology (powder injection moulding, metal injection moulding, binders, feedstock, Sintering, Debinding process). Designing debinding process, presintering and sintering of the plastic-metallic parts.
2002-2008 Working at Mehris Zanjan Co. Tehran, Iran). Producing and processing consulting of polymeric materials (blend, thermoplastic elastomers).
2008- 2014 Consulting for Mehris Zanjan Co. (Tehran, Iran) in plastic and rubber compounding.
2011 Organizing a conference which was titled “the first conference of innovative chemistry of IRAN”.
2012-2014 Consulting of the petrochemical research and technology company in process amd synthesis of the biopolymers in Tehran, Iran.
2009 – 2014 Member of academic staff in Azad University, Darab branch, as assistance professor, Darab, Shiraz, Iran. Teaching Material science, Plastic process technology, elastomer technology, physical chemistry, and high performance plastics.
Supervising more than 20 MSc. of thesis.
2012 Organizing a conference titled “Conference of novel Plastic technology of Darab” in Darab, Iran.
2014 – 2015. Working at Chemiekas GmbH Co. (Vienna, Austria) in research and development department. Research in novel material, high performance plastic, biocompatible plastic, nanocomposites and biopolymers. Also, organizing the participation in Iran Plast 2014 exhibition. Furthermore, attending meetings on site, handling requests for information and data.
2015 Participation in Austrian delegation team with president Heinz Fischer during visiting IRAN.
Honors and Awards
- Award from the 2th Workshop on health pharmaceutical plastic packaging (at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, department of Pharmacy ( Dec 2012 )
- Technical member of board of Plastic Industries Association, Iran.
- Member of Iran Polymer Association, Iran
- Prof. Dr. Herbert Danniger, Head of research group powdermetallurgy, institute of chemical technology and analytics, [email protected] Dekan der Fakultät für Technische Chemie , Tel.: +43 1 58801 15000.
- To get information about my activities, MMag. Dr. GeorgWeingartner. Austrian Embassy – Commercial Section, Österreichisches Außenwirtschafts Center Teheran Email: [email protected]