A Wealth of Concurrent Events at CHINAPLAS 2018
According to the latest press release received from ChinaPlas organizer, there are several events which will go on in the upcoming event. Read it true different sections of the same PR:
CHINAPLAS’ exciting concurrent events have always been the highlight of CHINAPLAS, in which industrial giants share their experience and visitors gain insights into industrial trends. This year, apart from 4,000 exhibitors to showcase their advanced exhibits, the organizer also holds a wealth of concurrent events. All these will significantly increase visiting efficiency of visitors!
3rd Industry 4.0 Conference – be inspired from German Practice
Industry 4.0 solutions facilitate business transformation and upgrade. CHINAPLAS starts organizing “Industry 4.0 Conference” two years ago and received enthusiastic feedback. With full support from VDMA, the German Engineering Federation, the 3rd Industry 4.0 Conference is going to be held at CHINAPLAS 2018. Market leaders from automotive, electrical & electronics and packaging industries, will share their successful and practical skills on adopting industry 4.0 solutions. At present, Arburg, EREMA, KUKA and other famous enterprises have confirmed their presence as guest speakers.
Technologies intensively be released at “Tech Talk”
“Tech Talk” remarkably attracted eyeballs last year! This year, “Tech Talk” will shed lights on various aspects to cover a wide range of topics.
– Under “Smart Manufacturing”, visitors will get the essence of automation/ robotics, micro-injection molding, digitalization/ informatization, in-mold labeling, MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and 3D printing;
– Related to “Innovative Materials”, lightweight, thin wall, micro-foaming, spray-free, anti-UV, anti-bacterial etc. are the keywords!
– Sustainability draws attention to “Green Solutions”, topics like biodegradable material, low VOCs, energy saving, and recycling etc. are to be addressed.
– Talks about “medical plastics” will be launched!
A myriad of “medical plastics activities” to open your mind!
The rise of health awareness and aging problem drives huge demand for medical plastics devices. CHINAPLAS presents a full range of advanced solutions for medical devices manufacturing through open forum, guidebook and product showcase. Focusing on medical grade plastics, such as silicone rubber, thermoplastic elastomers and masterbatches together with plastics machines for medical device manufacturing, international experts will be invited to share their valuable knowledge.
CMF Inspiration for Design x Innovation; Inspiration for Design x Innovation
How does your product look and feel to the users? To create delightful user experience, the Color, Material and Finish (CMF) technology used to make the product must be chosen carefully. Good CMF design reinforces product demand and is essential in building up a successful brand. “CMF Inspiration for Design x Innovation” is where you can get all kinds of ideas for CMF design. It is comprised of 2 events:
• CMF Inspiration Wall – located in Hall 6.2, displays a rich variety of plastic resources for CMF design;
• CMF Design Forum – held in the morning of April 26 in Hall 8.2. Global leading plastics technology suppliers and CMF masters will talk about product innovations and the latest market trends.